New in 2019: CCAF is partnering with Neighborhood Connections!
We are really excited to announce our new partnership with Neighborhood Connections! Starting in 2019, you can for Climate Action and Sustainability projects through the Action Grant proposal.
APPLICATION PROCESS & TIMELINE
- Attend a Grantseeker Orientation Session:
Before completing your grant application, please attend a grantseeker orientation session. We host these meetings in the month before each grant deadline to assist grantseekers in preparing their applications and to answer questions. Each session will cover how to apply and what to expect after submitting an application. Below is a list of dates and locations:
- Thursday, January 24: 4 to 6 p.m. Cleveland Public Library, Mt. Pleasant branch
- : 10:30 a.m. to noon at Cleveland Public Library, Carnegie West branch
- : 6 to 8 p.m. at West 78th Street Studios
- : 5 to 7 p.m. at East Cleveland Public Library
- : 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Neighborhood Connections.If you need additional help after attending an orientation session, one-on-one assistance is also available through the Neighbor Up Action Clinic by calling 216-361-0042.
- *DEADLINE*Complete the Application by March 1, 2019!
Application is . Submit the proposal .
- Grant Making Committee Review:
After the application is submitted, it goes to the Grant Making Committee. The committee is made up of Cleveland and East Cleveland residents. They review each application and determine which applicants to interview. Because of the volume of applicants, they can only interview the groups that meet the basic criteria.
Interviews are conducted at convenient locations in Cleveland and East Cleveland neighborhoods. Up to three individuals may attend the meeting. Groups will have time to talk more about the ideas presented in their application, and will answer questions from the committee.
Groups will be notified approximately 10-12 weeks after submitting their application whether they received funding.
- Grantee Orientation:
Groups chosen to receive funding (and their fiscal agent, if appropriate) will be required to attend an orientation session providing assistance with the project’s implementation.
- Final Report:
Within a month after grant activities are completed, grant recipients will be expected to provide a report on their work.
Contact Cathi Lehn, or call at 216-664-2421
To learn more about past projects focused on Climate Action and Sustainability and to gain some inspiration if you need it, visit here and .
Can’t wait to hear your ideas!