New applications due August 9th, 2019!
The Cleveland Climate Action Fund’s 2019 grant cycle is open, in partnership with Neighborhood Connections!
Before completing your grant application, please attend a grantseeker orientation session. We host these meetings in the month before each grant deadline to assist grantseekers in preparing their applications and to answer questions. Each session will cover how to apply and what to expect after submitting an application. Below is a list of dates and locations:
- Wednesday, July 10: 4 to 6 p.m. Cleveland Public Library, Mt. Pleasant branch, 14000 Kinsman Rd
- Thursday, July 18: 6 to 8 p.m. at West 78th Street Studios, 1300 W. 78th St.
- Friday, July 26: 4 to 6 p.m. at East Cleveland Public Library, 14101 Euclid Ave.
- Saturday, August 3: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Cleveland Public Library, Carnegie West branch, 1900 Fulton Rd.
- Office hours on August 5: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Ave. #310 (Inside the Agora. Free parking behind building off of Prospect.)
Contact Cathi Lehn, email@example.com or call at 216-664-2421
Can’t wait to hear your ideas!