New applications due August 9th, 2019!
The Cleveland Climate Action Fund’s 2019 grant cycle is open, in partnership with !
Before completing your grant application, please attend a grantseeker orientation session. We host these meetings in the month before each grant deadline to assist grantseekers in preparing their applications and to answer questions. Each session will cover how to apply and what to expect after submitting an application. Below is a list of dates and locations:
- : 4 to 6 p.m. Cleveland Public Library, Mt. Pleasant branch, 14000 Kinsman Rd
- : 6 to 8 p.m. at West 78th Street Studios, 1300 W. 78th St.
- : 4 to 6 p.m. at East Cleveland Public Library, 14101 Euclid Ave.
- : 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Cleveland Public Library, Carnegie West branch, 1900 Fulton Rd.
- : 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Ave. #310 (Inside the Agora. Free parking behind building off of Prospect.)
*DEADLINE* Complete the Application by August 9, 2019! Application is . Submit the proposal .
Contact Cathi Lehn, or call at 216-664-2421
Can’t wait to hear your ideas!