Cleveland Climate Action Fund now accepting 2016 grant proposals
The Cleveland Climate Action Fund’s 2016 request for proposals is now open! Have a project idea that would improve Cleveland’s community and the environment? You may be eligible to apply for a grant! Grants up to $5,000 are awarded to applicants committed to climate action that address at least one of these areas:
- Reduce energy use and/or increase the generation of renewable energy sources
- Help Clevelanders prepare for the impacts of climate change in their neighborhood
- Strengthen social connections among individuals and networks
Cleveland Climate Action Fund Grant Process in 5 Simple Steps!
- Please download the 2016 grant application here.
- Develop your neighborhood project idea and apply by the deadline. There are two grant cycles in 2016 — the first deadline for applications is July 8, 2016 and the second deadline is November 18, 2016.
- Our Advisory Committee selects their top recommendations based on evaluation criteria in the RFP. Top projects may be asked for an in-person meeting to review the project plan, budget, and expected impact.
- Awardees are notified and projects begin!
- Awardees provide a detailed project report at the end of the project period.
See some of our funded projects here!